Up your game. This module of Electrical Troubleshooting training is a natural follow-on from the QQI Level 6 Industrial Electrical Systems course. All of that electrical knowledge and skills can now bear fruit by practicing logical troubleshooting methods on panels with a large range of fault complexity and a range of computerised application simulations.
Who should attend
Maintenance and Process technicians
Why should I attend
Troubleshooting and Problem solving is the most valuable and in-demand skill for anyone working in Maintenance. If you understand how the equipment functions, you can bring your skill-set to a whole new level with the smart thinking skills that this course offers.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE learners WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Follow a logical fault-finding approach to narrow down a problem area to a specific circuit.
- Read and Navigate Electrical Schematics to empower your fault-finding
- Visually know what to look for to verify equipment functionality
- Select the best testing methods to narrow to the fault area
- Find the causes of faults from: open circuits, faulty components, short circuits (AC and DC), Earth faults
The troubleshooting Method, demonstrated
Practice troubleshooting on Panels
Practice troubleshooting with Simulations
Link to the Simutech Software – to be supplied
Contact Us if you would like to know more about this training course.